Marketing Tips for QR Codes:
Here are some quick tips for using QR codes in your marketing plans. In our last blog post, we talked about what QR Codes are and how they can be used in your marketing strategy of products and services.
- Use QR Tags on product price tags. When scanning, this should take the user to a longer description, interesting facts, photo gallery, etc.
- Use QR Tags on products that will take them to a YouTube video. Dynamic content is key.
- Use a QR Tag to take the user to a coupon. Upon scanning, they can download a coupon to show at a register.
- Use QR Tags on an advertising piece. When the user scans it, have them taken to a page where they can signup for email alerts.
- Use QR Tags on your company business cards. The scanning can take the user directly to your email address. It can also take them to your website or your LinkedIn Profile.
- Use QR Tags on your invoices. The Tag will take them to a payment portal instantly. You might have a few users jump on this idea.
- Place a QR code in a product shipping slip. This might get some users scanning and be taken to a survey site. Great for customer feedback.